PAULINE LAM P.R.E.C., B.A. (Hon.), A.R.C.T.
Professional Real Estate Consultant
My goal is to promote the highest standards of real estate negotiation by providing my clients with exceptional service and by promoting an atmosphere of continuous growth to secure the confidence, respect and trust of my clients and business peers. My success results from developing a professional, skilled, and highly motivated attitude that cultivates reliability and exceptional good judgement. The result of using such a professional attitude is the highest resale value for the Seller and the foremost price for the Buyer.
Professional Accomplishments & Recognition
* Platinum Club Award member of Re/Max International
* President Circle Award member of Coldwell Banker Canada
* Master Medallion Club member. This membership is exclusively awarded to the top 5% realtors of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver who are qualified for a minimum of 5 Year Medallion Club membership.
* Appointed as an instructor of the Residential Trading Services Applied Practice Course, British Columbia Real Estate Association 2003 to 2015. Specializing in Negotiation Skills, Offer Presentations and Professional Ethics. Instructed over 6000 new realtors to date.
* Selected as a member of the Professional Conduct Committee for the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver 1998 to 2002. This committee ensures the preservation of high business standards and ethics in the real estate profession.
* Selected as a member of the Medallion Club Committee for the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver 2000. This committee sets the standards for awards in real estate sales.
* Selected as a top salesperson in Sing Tao Realty Digest 1996, 1998.
* Selected as a top salewoman in BC Woman Magazine 1994.
* Conducted seminars for Re/Max Real Estate Services, Coldwell Banker Westburn Realty and National Real Estate Services, which focused on sales performance, the establishment of favorable client relationships, and the approaches that lead to client satisfaction.
* Past client and direct referrals account for 90% of business dealings. Received numerous letters of recommendation from satisfied clients.
* Licensed realtor since 1993.
* Member of Multiple Listing Service.
* Specialized in residential listings in Vancouver West and Downtown Vancouver including condominiums, townhouses, and single family dwellings.
* Experienced with buying and selling million dollar properties, waterfront properties, land assembly, project marketing, commercial and/or residential buildings as investment properties, and bank foreclosure.
* Fluent in Cantonese and English (both written and spoken).
* Resided in Hong Kong, Europe, and Canada.
* Graduate of the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Degree including a double major in Commerce and Social/Cultural Anthropology.
* Graduate of the Royal Conservatory of Music with an A.R.C.T. in piano performance. Received numerous music scholarships and awards including the Silver Medal, a national award to the highest score in piano performance of the year at the highest grade level.