PAULINE LAM P.R.E.C., B.A. (Hon.), A.R.C.T.
Personal Real Estate Corporation
Previously a brilliant pianist, Pauline sought perfection in every note she played. Flourishing from her musical profession, this perfectionist's spirit brings her many recognizable awards in the real estate industry. As a proficient real estate consultant, Pauline guarantees to provide you with the best consultation, negotiation and services.
Professional Real Estate Consultant
#1 Re/Max Salesperson in British Columbia, Canada
Top 100 Re/Max Salesperson in Western Canada
Re/Max Hall of Fame
Re/Max Platinum Award Member
- Master Medallion Club member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- 5 Year member of the Professional Conduct Committee at the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Instructor of the Applied Real Estate Course, British Columbia Real Estate Association (Specializing in Negotiation Skills, Offer Presentations and Professional Ethics)
- Conducted seminars for Re/Max Real Estate Services, Coldwell Banker Westburn Realty and National Real Estate Services which focused on sales performance and the establishment of favourable client relations
- Past client and direct referrals account for 90% of business dealings
- Graduate of the University of Toronto, B.A. (Hon.)
- A Silver Medalist and a graduate of the Royal Conservatory of Music, A.R.C.T . (Piano Performance)